As usual, that calendar year if flying by. This means Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Immediately after that is the holiday season. Where will you and your family be spending Christmas this year? Why not try something new this year and keep things festive and interesting? The holiday season is already full of fun and excitement, so it makes perfect sense. EKITravels knows the best place to spend Christmas in USA. Located in Miami, we are the best travel agency near me.
It Is Time To Travel
“Home for the Holidays” is a familiar refrain during December. It is overrated. There is a growing segment of Americans and international travelers, Christmas time is a popular time to get away. For adventurers eager to ditch the local scene during the holidays, there are many great choices to venture across the USA from urban wonders, balmy beaches, and the great outdoors. You will no longer need to google the phrase “travel agency near me”.
Best Place To Spend Christmas In USA
We have selected the top places you can spend the holidays with your loved ones and have the best Christmas yet! Each place listed below is perfect for the winter season:
- New York City, New York
- Just like how all the movies and television shows project this holiday paradise, it is exactly how it looks. The Big Apple is the quintessential place to spend Christmas. Whether you take a gander of the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center, ice skate in Central Park, or head over to see the Rockettes, you will surely be immersed in this holiday paradise.
- Christmas Town USA, North Carolina
- Conveniently located just outside Charlotte, this town is known as McAdenville most of the year, but once December its, it is transformed into Christmas Town. There are over 375 trees 450,000 lights, and free hot chocolates and kettle corn each night!
- Washington, DC
- Have you ever seen the National Christmas tree? The tree is just south of the White House and has been lit every year since 1923. Around this stunning tree are 56 smaller trees that represent the 50 states, five territories, and the District of Columbia.
- Chicago, Illinois
- The Windy City has a spectacular Christmas Tree of their own. This tree is accompanied by millions of lights that fill the Magnificent Mile. There is also a German Christmas market that is filled with tons of Christmas treats and gifts.
- Orlando, Florida
- Who doesn’t love the theme park capital of the world? While there, you mind as well visit the most magical places on earth. Disney, as well as all the other competing theme parks, gives their parks an extra dose of cheer during the holidays.
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- The city that is always full of lights gets even brighter during the holiday season. Each hotel does its own take on the season. Don’t forget to stop by Bellagio’s botanical gardens. They have, in our opinion, the best decorations in town.
- North Pole, Alaska
- Spend Christmas at the North Pole without leaving the United States. Thousands of letters are sent to the Santa Claus House every year, and they even write back. You may even be able to catch the Aurora Borealis!
- Vail, Colorado
- Get a guaranteed white Christmas by visiting this ski town. They get so excited about the fresh powder that they celebrate with live concerts during Snowdaze.
- Other places to consider
- Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Beaufort, South Carolina
- Carmel by the Sea, California
- Park City, Utah
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- La Jolla, California
- Branson, Missouri
When it comes to the best place to spend Christmas in USA, EKITravel is the best resource for you. We are known for being the best travel agency near me. Call or contact us today for more information, Miami.