Have a client who is planning a trip to Miami that is going to be one to remember? A Miami City Tour is the perfect choice to ensure that they get the trip that will create lasting memories. At EKITravels, we are your resource to make your job a little simpler when you can’t obtain the information you are hoping for. We are located in the heart of Miami, so you can bet that our expertise it precisely what you need. Also, be sure to ask us about our Miami vacation packages.
Why Have A Guided Tour?
- Someone will show them the way
- Instant friends
- Group Discounts
- Immediate access to things they would not be able to see otherwise
- The ability to learn about the culture from someone on the inside
- The flexibility to tailor their travel to what they want to see
Places to See With A Miami Tour Group
Whenever an individual thinks about Miami, they automatically picture South Florida’s premier vacation destination that is equipped with amazing beaches, nice weather, history, culture, sports, and entertainment. We are here to provide you with the most important locations that you can pass along to your clients. They need to visit these hot spots! Some of these locations are included in our Miami vacation packages.
- Miami Beach
- Located on a Barrier island, this beach is connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. There is a mix of quiet neighborhoods, lively entertainment-focused areas, and long stretches of soft-sanded beaches.
- Art Deco Historic District
- Located in Miami Beach, this district is worth a visit. Its architectural styles were trendy in the 1039s and 40s. This makes South Beach a very trendy neighborhood. The building features a wide range of pastel colors and large displays of neon signs that were built after a devastating hurricane in 1926.
- South Beach
- This beach is Miami’s most famous stretch of glorious sand. It is voted one of the top beaches in Florida. Beachgoers can swim and enjoy the shallow waters, escape the heat, and soak up the sun.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Set on 28 acres, this once luxurious winter home of 20th-century journalist James Deering, is not a National Historic Landmark. The mansion was built in 1916 and features 34 rooms arranged around a central courtyard. It took over 1,100 craftsmen to complete this property. The result was stunning. The Renaissance-style villa is filled with a large collection of European furniture and decorative arts from the 15th century.
- Everglades National Park
- Just a short drive from Miami is Florida unique natural feature. These swap lands cover about 1.5 million acres. The Everglades are home to alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and various birds. If you think about it, the Everglades is essentially a shallow river flowing out to the ocean. Be sure to take an airboat tour to get the best experience.
- Other notable places to check out
- Bayside Marketplace
- Little Havana and Calle Ocho
- Bayfront Park
- Wynwood Walls Street Art
- Coral Castle
- Deering Estate at Cutler
- Freedom Tower
- Key Biscayne and Crandon Park
Contact Us Today
When it comes tour groups, we know exactly who to see and where to go. We know all the best Miami city tour South Florida has to offer. Be sure to contact EKITravels today and let us help you and your clients find the best location to tour. Call or visit us today. We offer great Miami vacation packages!